爱情的一段话的英语

如题所述

第1个回答  2021-07-14
1、You are the one I have been looking for. 你就是我一直在追寻的幸福。
2、It is universally ackonwledged that you are indispensible to me. 全世界都知道你是我不可或缺的。
3、Loving you is closely to my life. 爱与我的生活息息相关。
4、I will always keep a warm place in my heart for you. 在我心里永远有一块最温暖的地方属于你。
5、Will we at last forget ourselves result from the continuous affectation. 我们会不会终有一天在不断地假装里,忘记自己。
6、Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. 爱情就像沙漏,心满了,脑子就空了。
7、Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love. 幸福是孤寂的灵魂遭遇爱的邂逅。
8、No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。
9、I will not beat you, not scold you, but torture you with all my love. 不打你,不骂你,专用感情折磨你!
10、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. 与我白头偕老,是最美好的事。
11、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
12、Thank me for loving you no way anyone has ever tride. 从来没有一个人像我这样爱你,谢谢我!
13、I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
14、The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him. 思念的痛苦在于他就在你身边,你却不能拥有他。
15、Dont cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为爱而伤心落泪,曾经拥有才是最重要的。
16、Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
17、Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
18、If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
19、Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
20、Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
21、If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
22、Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
23、To be lonely is not because you have no friends, but there is no one in your heart. 孤单不是因为没有朋友,而是没有人住在你心里。
24、Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination. 你对我的一点点好,都会动摇我的决心。
25、Sometimes you must let it go , to see if there was anything worth holding on to. 有时候,你必须放手,才能明白是否它真的值得你拥有。