高中英语 Module 3《The Steamboat》的翻译?

如题所述

There was a big storm after midnight and the有一个大风暴后半夜,
rain poured down. We stayed inside the shelter雨倾盆而下。我们呆在庇护所
we had built and let the raft sail down the river.我们建立了让木筏顺流而下。
Suddenly, by the light of the lightning, we saw突然间,借助闪电的光亮,我们看到
something in the middle of the river. It looked河中间有东西。它看起来
like a house at first, but then we realized it就像一个房子在第一,但后来我们意识到
was a steamboat. It had hit a rock and was half在轮船。它触礁了,一半
in and half out of the water. We were sailing在半水了。我们航行
straight towards it.正朝着它。
"It looks as if it'll go under soon," Jim said,“看起来好像它快沉了,”吉姆说,
after a couple of minutes.几分钟后。
"Let's go and take a look," I said.“我们去看看,”我说。
"I don't want to board a sinking ship," said“我不想上一条船沉没,说:
”Jim, but when I suggested that we might find吉姆,但当我建议我们会发现
something useful on the boat, he agreed to go.一些有用的船上,他同意去。
So we paddled over and climbed on to the所以我们划了过去,登上了
steamboat, keeping as quiet as mice. To our汽船,保持安静得像老鼠一样。我们的astonishment, there was a light in one of the惊讶的是,有一个光之一
cabins. Then we heard someone shout, "Oh小木屋。然后我们听到有人喊,“哦
please boys, don't kill me! I won't tell anybody!"请男孩,别杀我!我不会告诉任何人!”
A man's angry voice answered, "You're lying.男人生气的声音回答,“你在撒谎。
You said that last time. We're going to kill you."上次你也是这么说的。我们会杀了你。”
When he heard these words, Jim panicked and当他听到这些话,吉姆惊慌失措
ran to the raft. But although I was frightened,跑到木筏。但是,尽管我害怕,
I also felt very curious, so I put my head round我也感到很好奇,于是我把我的头来
the door. it was quite dark, but I could see a门。天很黑,但我可以看到man lying on the floor, tied up with rope. There他躺在地上,用绳子捆绑。在那里
were two men standing over him. One was有人站在他面前。一个是
short, with a beard. The other was tall and had短胡子。其他高大了
something in his hand that looked like a gun.他手里的东西,看起来像一个枪。
'I've had enough of you. I'm going to shoot我受够你了。我要开枪
you now," this man said. He was obviously the你现在说,“这个人。他显然是
one who had threatened the man on一个曾经威胁的人
the floor. And it was a gun he had地板。和那把枪是他
in his hand.在他的手。
"No, don't do that," said the short“不,不要这样做,说:”短
man. "Let's leave him here. The人。”让我们把他留在这里。本
steamboat will sink in a couple of轮船沉没在数
hours and he'll go down with it."小时他会去用它了。”
When he heard that, the frightened当他听说,吓坏了
man on the floor started crying. "He地上的人开始哭了起来。”他
sounds as if he's going to die of fright!"听起来好像他快要吓死了!”
I thought. "I have to find a way to我的思想。”我必须找到一个方法
save him!"救他!”
I crawled along the deck, foundJim,我沿着甲板爬行
,foundjim,and told him what I had heard. "We告诉他我所听到的。”我们
must find their boat and take it away,必须找到他们的船,把它带走,
then they'll have to stay here," I said.然后他们就不得不呆在这儿,”我说。
Jim looked terrified. "I'm not staying吉姆看起来很害怕。”我不住
here," he said. But I persuaded him在这里,”他说。但我说服他
to help me, and we found the men's帮助我,我们发现的男子
boat tied to the other side of the船系在另一边的
steamboat. We climbed quietly in汽船。我们爬上默默
and as we paddled away we heard当我们划离开我们听到
the two men shouting. By then we2人大喊。那时我们
were a safe distance away. But now是一个安全的距离。但现在
I began to feel bad about what we我开始后悔什么
had done. I didn't want all three men做过。我不想三人to die.死。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-11-21
我去哪里找高中英语?