请人翻译英语短文,欢迎老师!

如题所述

你好,这是我一字一句翻译出来的。相信你看完后就能理解全文的意思了。希望能帮到你!如果有任何问题,请随时补充。我将乐意提供进一步的帮助!^^
NARRATOR: The clerk drops Henry's coat. Then he folds the bill and slowly unfolds it again, as looking at something he can't believe is there.
(旁白:店员不小心弄掉了亨利的大衣。然后他折叠起纸币,慢慢地又将其展开,好像看着一个他认为不可能存在的东西。)
OWNER: Well, what seems to be the trouble?
(店主:呃,出什么事了?)
HENRY: I'm just waiting for my change.
(亨利:我只是在等找给我的零钱。)
OWNER: Come, come, give him his change, Todd. Get going. Would it—could it be the one I saw in the papers last week? I remember thinking that never would I hold such a note as this... You're a born fool, Todd, to bring this fine gentleman into this part of our shop. He'll think we never dealt with a rich man before. Oh, take off this coat, sir, Why, it's fit only for a man in a circus. Well, don't just stand there, go get the others, Todd! Allow me, sir! This way, sir.
(店主:过来,过来,给他找零钱,托德。快点。可能——也许这是上周我在报纸上见过的那位?我记得我当时想,我永远也不会拿到像这么大额的纸币。你这白痴,托德,竟把这位绅士带到我们店的一边。他会以为我们以前从未和有钱人做过生意。哦,请脱下这外套,先生。啊,这件衣服适合马戏团的人穿。嗯,别只是站在那儿,去多拿些其他的东西过来,托德!让我来为您服务吧,先生!这边请,先生。)
HENRY: This is nice, but I really don't need it.
(亨利:这件衣服不错,不过我真的不需要。)
OWNER: Never mind. Oh, it's perfect! It was to be for some king, but he'll just have to wait for another one to be made. You'll need many suits for many occasions. Yes, indeed you will.
(店主:没关系。哦,这件太完美了!它本是专为某国王设计的,但是那位国王得等到再做一件了。您需要很多的套装来适应不同的场合。是的,您确实需要。)
HENRY: Now, wait a minute. I only came here to get a suit coat to wear today.
(亨利:现在,等等。我只是来拿件今天穿的大衣。)
OWNER: NOW, now, sir.
(店主:现在,马上,先生。)
HENRY: But I can't buy all these things. You would have to wait a long time to get paid.
(亨利:但是我不能买下这所有的东西。你得等很长一段时间才能收到钱。)
OWNER: A long time, sir? A long time? Why, I will be glad to wait... forever!
(店主:长时间吗,先生?很长一段时间吗?啊,我乐意去等...永远!)
CLERK: Yes, we can wait forever!
(店员:是的,我们可以永远地等!)
HENRY: Well, all right. I'll take the suit coat for now and get the others later.
(亨利:嗯,好吧。我先拿这外套,其他的以后再买。)
OWNER: Fine, fine. Your address, sir?
(店主:好的好的。您的地址,先生?)
HENRY: I don't have one. Er—I'm moving.
(亨利:我现在没有。呃,我要搬家了。)
OWNER: Of course you are! A busy man, I'm sure. Well, take my advice and stay at Ritz. It's the finest hotel in this part of London, I'll call them and tell them to expect you. Leave it to me!
(店主:你当然了!我敢保证您是一位大忙人。嗯,我建议您住在Ritz。那是伦敦这部分最好的酒店。我会给酒店打电话,告诉他们期待您的光临。交给我吧!)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考