1。A:下午好,白天鹅宾馆服务台。有什么可为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon.White Swan.May I help you?
B: 我叫大卫。霍金斯。我下星期二将前入广州参加广交会。不知可否在贵宾馆订间房?
This is David Hawkins.I'm going to GuangZhou to attened Canto Fair on next Tuesday.May I reservation in your hotel?
A:实在抱歉,我们所有的房间都订满了。
Sorry,the rooms are booked up.
B:没关系。再见。
It doesn't matter.Byebye.
C:你好!这里是广州国际大酒店。能为你效劳吗?
Hello,Guangzhou International Hotel.May I help you?
B:我叫大卫。霍金斯。我想在贵宾馆订间房,不知你们是否还有空房?
This is David Hawkins. I'd like to book a room in your hotel.Do you have any vacancies?
C:请稍等,我查一查。霍金斯先生,我们只剩一间单人房和一间双人房。
Just a second.Let me check.Mr Hawkins,we only have one single room and one double room.
B:请问单人房多少钱一晚?
How much is a single room?
C:$200.
$200
B:房里有些什么设备?
What kinds of facilities at the room?
C:房里有中央空调,电话,电视等。
There is air conditioner,phone,TV set.
B:有电脑吗?
Is there a computer?
C:对不起,没有。但是你可以租。
It's not,but you can rent.
B:好吧,我就订那间单人房。
Ok,I'd like to book the single room.
C:你什么时候需要房间,打算住多久?
When would you like to stay here?
B:我下星期一下午到达广州,从星期一住到星期五,一共五个晚上。
I'll arrive on afternoon of next Monday and leave on Friday,five days in all.
C:好的,一间单人房,住五个晚上,从周一到周五。
Ok,a single room,five days in all,starting Monday to Friday.
B:谢谢。
Thanks.
C:不客气。
Not at all.
2.A:您好,客房服务,要帮忙吗?
Hello,Room Service,may I help you?
B:是的,我叫杰克。格林,住2245房。我有些衣服要洗。
This is Room 2245.I have some close need to wash.
A:先生,请把您要洗的衣服放到塑料袋里,然后填份洗衣表格。有人会去取。
Sir,put your close in the plastic bag,and fill out a profile.We'll collect.
B:塑料袋在哪儿?
Where's plastic bag?
A:塑料袋和洗衣表格在您梳妆台右边的第二个抽屉里。
The plastic and landry list are contained in your dresser right the second drawer.
B:我的大衣要干洗,衬衫要水洗,西装要烫。这需要多长时间?
The overcoat is dry-cleaned,the skirt is water washed,the suit is pressed.
A:我想半天就可以了。还有什么吗?
Half of the day.Anything else?
B:请你明天早上6点钟用电话叫醒我,好吗?
I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 6:00.
A:好的。
OK.
B:能否给我送些苹果,香蕉和今天的(中国日报)?
Would you send me some apple,banana and today's China Daily?
A:可以。我们一刻钟后给你送去。
Sure,we'll bring it to you in 15 munites.
B:谢谢。
Thanks.