寻找电影对白

有没有 角斗士 马达加斯加 罗马假日 对白

或者你有什么好电影的对白告诉我 我需要

Juba: Can they hear you?

朱巴:他们能听见你吗?

Maximus: Who?

麦克西莫斯:谁?

Juba: Your family. In the afterlife.

朱巴:你的家人,在阴间。

Maximus: Oh yes.

麦克西莫斯:哦是的。

Juba: What do you say to them?

朱巴:你对他们说什么?

Maximus: To my son - I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse. To my wife... that is not your business.

麦克西莫斯:我对我的儿子说,我将会很快见到他,骑马的时候要放下脚跟。我对我妻子说的话不关你的事。

Commodus: You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues. Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. As I read the list, I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues, father. Ambition, that can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness. Courage. Perhaps not on the battlefield, but there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family, to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then, it was as if you didn't want me for your son.

科莫多斯:你曾将四种首要的美德写给我。智慧、公正、坚忍和节制。在我看到的时候,我知道我自己不具备这些美德。但我有其他的美德,父亲。那就是让我胜过别人的野心,足智多谋和勇气。也许不是在战场上,但有很多形式的勇气。还有虔诚,对我的家人和你。但你列的单子上没有我的美德,好像你不想让我作你的儿子。

Marcus Aurelius: Oh, Commodus, you go too far.

马库斯:哦,科莫多斯,你太过火了。

Lucilla: Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome.

露西拉:今天我见到一个比罗马皇帝还强大的奴隶。

Commodus: The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?

科莫多斯:变成奴隶的将军。变成角斗士的奴隶。挑战皇帝的角斗士。多么惊人的故事!但是现在,人们想知道故事的结局。只有为了荣誉而死才能完成。还有什么比在伟大的竞技场上向皇帝挑战更光荣呢?

Lucius Verus: Are you the one they call the Spaniard?

卢修斯:你就是他们称作西班牙人的人?

Maximus: Yes.

麦克西莫斯:是的。

Lucius Verus: They said you were a giant. They said you could crush a man's skull with one hand.

卢修斯:他们说你是个大力士。他们说你用一只手就能捏碎人的脑袋。

Maximus: A man's? No. A boy's?

麦克西莫斯:不,是男孩的脑袋。

Lucilla: My brother hates all the world and you most of all.

露西拉:我的哥哥痛恨全世界,而最恨的人就是你。

Maximus: Because your father chose me.

麦克西莫斯:因为你父亲选择了我。

Lucilla: No. Because my father loved you. And because I loved you.

露西拉:因为我父亲爱你,而且我也爱你。

《罗马》Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.

乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。

Princess Ann: It seems I do.

安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.

安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。

Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.

女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。

Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?

安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?

Countess: Pajamas?

女伯爵:宽长裤?

Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。

Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.

女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?

记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?

Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.

安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。

Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。

Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.

安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。

Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?

另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?

General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...

将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…

Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.

安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。

Joe Bradley: All right.

乔·布拉德雷:好的。

Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.

安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。

Joe Bradley: Don't try.

乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.

安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。

Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.

乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?

安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.

乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?

安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.

乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do?

安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?

乔·布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?

安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.

乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.

安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.

乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.

安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?

乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.

安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考