蝙蝠侠小丑妻子的故事,英文的

如题所述

如果你说的是《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士 The Dark Knight 》里小丑对瑞秋讲的故事


那中英台词如下:


 


  你好像很紧张,难道是因为这些疤?

  You look nevous.Is the scars?


  想不想知道这疤怎么来的?

  You wanna know how I got them?


  靠近的儿,嘿

  Come here .Hey.


  看着我

  Look at me.


  本来我有个妻子

  So. I had a wife


  像你一样漂亮

  she was beautiful,Iike you


  她总是说我太多愁善感

  who tells me I worry too much


  说我应该多笑一笑..

  who tells me I ought to smile more


  可却去她赌博欠了一屁股债

  who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey.


  终于有一天  他们弄花了她的脸

  One day they carve her face


  可我们没钱做手术 她痛苦得无法自拔

  And we have no money for surgeries .She can't take it .


  我只想再看看她的笑脸

  I just wanna see her smile again .Hm?


  我只想让她知道 我才不在乎什么刀疤

  I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.


  所以...

  So...


  我把刀塞进嘴里,轻轻一划..  成了现在这样

  I stick a razor in my mouth and do this to myself.


  可你知道吗?

  And you konw what?


  她却受不了我现在的样子了

  She can't stand the sight of me.


  弃我而去

  She leaves.


  现在我想明白了

  Now I see the funny side.


  现在我天天都在笑

  Now I'm always smiling.





以上台词来自《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士 The Dark Knight 》,中文翻译上可能有所欠缺(自己翻了一点),还有疑问?

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考