一个外国朋友去世了,怎么用英语表达安慰

如题所述

1、I'm sorry. The people who leave don't want you to be unhappy.

节哀吧,走的人不希望你不开心。

2、I hope they live well in another heaven.

希望他们在另一个天堂也活过的很好。

3、I hope they live well in another heaven. By the way, don't be too sad and take good care of your body.

节哀顺变,不要太伤心,照顾好身体。

4、The dead have ascended the fairyland, and the living mourn and change.

逝者已登仙界,生者节哀顺变。

5、The dead rest in peace and the living work hard.

逝者安息,生者奋发。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2021-03-08

第2个回答  2018-01-20
你好,他去世了你要向谁表达呢?如果是向他家人,可以简单的说I’m sorry fir hearing the bad news. Take care.本回答被网友采纳
第3个回答  2008-01-07
I am at a loss for words to express my distress on the death of ...
对于某某的噩耗,我不知道如何表达心中的哀痛.

...will always be held in high esteem
某某将永远受到尊敬

Just take one day at a time
节哀顺便

Please convey my sympathy to his/her/your family
请向他的/她的/你的家人传达我的关怀

Please accept my sincerest condolences on this sad demise of...
请接受我对某某逝世的真诚哀悼