稍等一会儿的英文

如题所述

Just a moment , please .
请 稍等一会儿 。

Please wait a moment .
请 稍等一会儿 。

Wait half a jiff .
稍等一会儿 。

Wait a bit !
稍等一会儿 !

Waiter : thank you , sir . just a moment , please
谢谢您,先生。请 稍等一会儿 。

Just a minute . i ' ll put you on to the captain
请 稍等一会儿 。我帮你接领班。

I ' m sorry . ne moment ; i have to take this
我很抱歉 稍等一会儿 ,我得接个电话

Wait , wait , just wait a sec , please
等会儿,请 稍等一会儿

Wait , wait , just wait a sec , please
等会儿,请 稍等一会儿

Rubberized squeaking - wait one minute
- 稍等一会儿


Would you excuse us for one second
稍等一会儿 好吗?

Could you hold a moment , please
你能 稍等一会儿 吗?

Could you hold a moment , please
你能 稍等一会儿 吗

Excuse me for a moment
对不起,请 稍等一会儿 。

Can you hold on , please
你能 稍等一会儿 吗?

He stands out in the crowd
再 稍等一会儿 。

Can you hold on , please
你能 稍等一会儿 吗

Please hold on for a moment . at present the expressway is under traffic control
请您 稍等一会儿 ,现在这条公路正在执行交通管制。

Wait a bit
稍等一会儿

Excuse me , sir / madam . there has been a mistake , please wait a moment and iwill check
对不起,先生/女士,一定是哪儿出了问题,请 稍等一会儿 ,我这就查一下。


Sure . if you ' ll just wait here for a moment , i ' ll just tell my boss and get the keys
当然可以,如果你愿意在这里 稍等一会儿 ,我就去告诉老板并将车钥匙拿来。

S : sure . if you ' ll just wait here for a moment , i ' ll just tell my boss and get the keys
当然可以,如果你愿意在这里 稍等一会儿 ,我就去告诉老板并将车钥匙拿来。

After a few passes with the clay bar , rub your hand over the area to feel that surface contamination is removed
稍等一会儿 后,用手触摸表面看污点是否已经祛除。

You would pke another appetizer ? if you would be so kind as to wait a few moments , i will check whether we still have any
您还需要点凉菜吗?如果您愿意 稍等一会儿 ,我厨房看看还有没有。

Ok . please wait a minute . here is your u . s . $ 1 , 000 in chinese yuan . and your passport and the exchange memo . please check them
好,请 稍等一会儿 。这是您一千美元所换的人民币。给你护照和兑换水单。请核对。

I ' m sorry , sir , we don ' t have a free table now , would you pke to have a drink in the bar ? we ' ll call you as soon as possible
对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧 稍等一会儿 ,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。

The fellow i spoke to made no answer at first , looked me up and down , noticed that i was almost in rags , then said , " just a minute .
我所问的那个家伙起先一声也不响,上下打量我,注意到我衣衫褴褛,然后他说: “ 稍等一会儿 。 ”

I guess we can offer a table in ten minutes . would you please have a seat and wait a moment ? and we 谁 l call you when your table is ready
我想我们10分钟就能腾出一张桌子出来您能坐下 稍等一会儿 吗?等您的餐桌准备好了,我们会叫您的。

Nikolay did not waste words on the man , but asking his sister and petya to wait for him , rode over to where the hounds and the men of the enemy , ilagin , were gathered together
尼古拉没有跟猎人谈话,请他妹妹和彼佳 稍等一会儿 ,他向敌对的伊拉金的猎人帮所在的地点疾驰去了。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考