《难忘的经历》英语作文带翻译怎么写?

如题所述

写作思路:写小时候淘气闯红灯的事情,经过这件事自己得到的教训。

正文:

When I was a little child, I was so naughty that I always did something angry my parents.

译文:当我还是个小孩的时候,我很淘气,经常做一些使父母生气的事。

They always blamed to me, but I never listened to them.

译文:他们总是责备我,但是我从来不听他们的话。

I thought they were too strict with me.

译文:我觉得他们对我太严厉了。

But I changed in someday.

译文:但是,有一天我改变了。

My parents always told me to be careful when I went out.

译文:我父母经常告诉我出门的时候要小心。

However, all I thought was they worried too much.

译文:但是我总觉得是他们过于担心了。

On my way to take the bus home, there was a traffic light.

译文:在我乘坐公车回家的路上有一个红绿灯。

That day, when I got to the cross road, the light was red, but there was no car crossed the road anymore.

译文:那天,我走到十字路口的时候,变红灯了,但是没有车过马路。



So I went across the road without the light turning to green.

译文:于是灯没变绿我就过马路了。

At this moment, a car rushed quickly towards me.

译文:正在这时候,一辆汽车快速向我冲过来。

I was suddenly scared, so that I couldn't move but stood still.

译文:顿时我慌了,站在那里动也不动。

Luckily, the driver broke the car quickly and I did not get hurt.

译文:幸运的是,司机紧急刹车了,而我也没有受伤。

But I did scared.

译文:但是,我确实受到惊吓了。

I couldn’t image what would happen if the car did not stop in time.

译文:我不敢想象如果车没有及时停住的话会发生什么事情。

I told my parents what I experienced.

译文:我告诉父母这次经历。

At first, they blamed me as usual and I knew I was wrong that time.

译文:起初他们像往常一样责备我,而那一次我也知道错了。

Therefore, I did not say anything.

译文:因此,我一句话也没说。

They realized that I was frightened, so they comforted me patiently.

译文:他们意识到我受惊了,于是耐心安慰我。

I finally knew that all they said and done was good to me. 

译文:最后我才知道他们所说的和所做的都是为我好。

After that, I was much more careful and I listened to my parents.

译文:从那以后,我更小心了也听父母的话了。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考