请帮我翻译一下 急!急!急!

1.她越说越激动

2.大学一毕业,他就开始找工作。

3.赢得全体师生尊敬的最佳途径就是努力学习得高分。

4.很难记住每个人的长相和名字。

5.你们应当特别注意保持健康。

6.在暑假里他大部分时间都用来上网了。

7.和他多谈几次你就会发现他不像你所想的那么坏。

8.我很遗憾的通知你我校的图书馆下星期将停止开放。

9.David是我所见过的最热心助人的学生之一。

10.尽管这工作很有挑战性,可我喜欢。

1. She becomes clearer and excited
她越说越激动

2.College graduation, he began to look for work.
大学一毕业,他就开始找工作。

3.Won the respect of all teachers and students to study the best way to get high marks.
赢得全体师生尊敬的最佳途径就是努力学习得高分。

4.It is difficult to remember each person's appearance and name.
很难记住每个人的长相和名字。

5.You should pay special attention to stay healthy.
你们应当特别注意保持健康。

6.In the summer vacation for most of his time online.
在暑假里他大部分时间都用来上网了。

7.Talk much about him several times you will find him as you might think that bad.
和他多谈几次你就会发现他不像你所想的那么坏。

8.I regret to inform you that my school library will be closed next week.
我很遗憾的通知你我校的图书馆下星期将停止开放。

9.David is the most enthusiastic I have ever seen one of the students to help others.
David是我所见过的最热心助人的学生之一。

10.While this work is very challenging, but I like.
尽管这工作很有挑战性,可我喜欢。

希望能这些能帮助楼主 o(∩_∩)o
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-02-20
she becomes excited as she talked.
1.她越说越激动
he gets to find job,the moment he graduated
2.大学一毕业,他就开始找工作。
the best way to earn respects from all the school stuffs,is to study hard and score high.
3.赢得全体师生尊敬的最佳途径就是努力学习得高分。
it's hard to learn everyone's face and names
4.很难记住每个人的长相和名字。

you should especially keep healthy
5.你们应当特别注意保持健康。
most time in his summer vocation has been used to surfing internet
6.在暑假里他大部分时间都用来上网了。
talk to him more,you'll find him not that bad
7.和他多谈几次你就会发现他不像你所想的那么坏。
I regerted notice you that our library stop open next week
8.我很遗憾的通知你我校的图书馆下星期将停止开放。
david's one of the most kind-hearted studend i've seen.
9.David是我所见过的最热心助人的学生之一。
i like the job thus the chanllenge of the it.
10.尽管这工作很有挑战性,可我喜欢