拜托请帮我翻译一下英文,非常的感谢。

我和朋友出发的时候正碰上大雨,所有人都觉得我们疯了,这么大的雨,在山上是什么都看不见的。但我们还是选择了登山。下了两天两夜的大雨,我们吃尽了苦头,第三天终于等来了晴朗。老天居然让我们看见了云海中的日出,美的无法用言语形容,所有的等待都是值得的。这是不是就像人生,假如你一直不放弃,坚定自己的选择,那总有一天,上帝会给你个惊喜。

When my friends and I are ready to go, it start raining,
我和朋友出发的时候正碰上大雨,
Everyone thought we were crazy,
所有人都觉得我们疯了,
so big rain,
这么大的雨,
on the mountains there were invisible.
在山上是什么都看不见的。
But we chose to mountaineering.
但我们还是选择了登山。
Two days and nights of the rain,
下了两天两夜的大雨
We suffered terribly,
我们吃尽了苦头,
when the third day is caming, it finally be sunny.
第三天终于等来了晴朗。
God actually let us see the sunrise in the clouds ,
老天居然让我们看见了云海中的日出,
no words can be describe about the beauty,
美的无法用言语形容,
we wait are worthwhile.
我们的等待都是值得的
is this like a life,
这是不是就像人生,
If you have not give up,
假如你一直不放弃,
Firm of you choice,
坚定自己的选择
so one day,
那总有一天,
God will give you a surprise.
上帝会给你个惊喜。

纯手工,
有些地方修改了一点,因为翻译成英文的时候不是一个句子,都是意思都是一样的。
亲您能采纳!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-08-01
When my friends and I set out the rain, all of us think we're crazy, so big rain, in the mountains of what is invisible. But westill chose to climb. The two days and two nights of rain, we suffered, for third days and finally to the sunny. God let ussee the sea of clouds in the sunset, beautiful beyond words,it was worth the wait. This is it right? Just like in life, if youdon't give up, the firm's own choice, that one day, God will give you a surprise.
第2个回答  2013-08-01
When my friend and I set off, it was raining heavily. Everybody thought we were crazy. The rain was so heavy that we couldn’t see anything in the mountain. But we still chose to climb the mountain. We had a very hard time in the heavy rain for two days and two nights. On the third day the expected sunshine was coming. God let us see the sunrise in the sea of clouds. The beautiful scene was beyond description. All that we had waited was worthwhile. Is this like the human life? If you never give up and always stick to your choice, God will give you a surprise one day.